Anyone may apply to PROS as a potential candidate for training. All applications will be evaluated by the members of the team and the directors. The position will be awarded to the candidate the team deems best qualified. The trainee will be evaluated on several different tasks and proficiency of assignments. Acceptance for training as a team member is not a guarantee of membership on the PROS Team. PROS may at anytime release trainees at the directors discretion with or without explanations. PROS also has a six month probation period for all new members desiring to be trained as a PROS investigator. All trainees are required to complete our training program before being recognized as a PROS Team Member conducting investigations in the field. The Support staff is exempt from the requirement field training. Support staff is composed of moderators, technical advisors, and security. Other persons PROS may deem exempt based on experience and status.
PROS basic guide lines for membership and potential trainees: AT PRESENT WE AREN'T accepting new persons.
1. You must be at least eighteen years of age and have a valid ID or state driver's license and means of transportation.
2. You must be able to pass a background check. This is necessary due to the fact we are in many homes and businesses.
3. Trainees will learn the ideas and concepts of basic paranormal investigations and research.
4. Candidates will be expected to learn how to collect evidence and the proper process for reviewing evidence after the investigation. You will be expected to provide any evidence in a timely matter. ( By the next week, you will be assessed on your proficiency)
5. Potential members should have the ability to understand the basics of the various types of equipment and their uses in researching paranormal phenomenon.
6. Team members are required to obtain uniforms for public events like ghost tours, PROS strives to be professional at all times.
It should be noted that PROS does not use Ouija Boards or spiritualists for researching the paranormal. We use science and accepted methods of Parapsychology when investigating reported paranormal events. PROS has in the past researched and worked with proclaimed mediums and psychics, their evidence is subjective at best unless supported by physical evidence.PROS investigators will need to provide their own transportation to and from investigations unless arrangements are made otherwise.
Site Mailing List
Sign Guest Book
View Guest Book
All Information, Images, And/Or Sound Files contained within this site are COPYRIGHTED to Pros Investigations.
All contents of this website is the exclusive property of
PROS Investigations and is not to be reproduced without explicit written permission from PROS Investigations!